Go1-unitree using repo go1-js

Working with go1 using github repo go1-js.
First of all its an amazing repo thank you so much.

I tried to walk forward and to have the head go up at the same time. (It can be done using a controller) but didnt manage did anyone manage to do it or know how to do it using code (typescript)

Thx

I thought this would be easy, but apparently it’s not. While I can achieve exactly what you’re saying with the remote control I cannot do the same with go1-js. Our library uses the MQTT interface and for some reason it ignores any input to look down or up while in motion. This can be achieved while stationary in “Stand” mode as you can see in the method here:

But motion doesn’t work. I’m going to try a few other tests but as for now I’m at a loss. Thanks for the interesting question. I hope we can pull it off!

Thank you very much for the reply. Holding fingers that you will succeed…
What i am doing now is that i am recording all messages sent from controller to robot outputting it to text file and then just run mqtt publish on it.

That’s an interesting approach! We have discussed this in the past but I haven’t spent any time looking into it. Any chance you’d be willing to share your code on GitHub or here in the forums? Maybe it will shed some light on the issue and help us come up with a solution. Thanks.

yes no problem once finished and it works i will publish it here for all to receive comments

1 Like

Thanks and looking forward to it!