Advanced Tello Programming with Python 3 and OpenCV - Course 1/3 course lesson 3

I have a problem when I try to do the steps of lesson 3, when I open the jupyter notebook I get an error in the Kernel
Next I copy the error that I get, I have not been able to solve it, all the previous steps have gone without problems
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\tornado\web.py”, line 1704, in _execute
result = await result
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 769, in run
yielded = self.gen.throw(*exc_info) # type: ignore
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\sessions\handlers.py”, line 69, in post
model = yield maybe_future(
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 762, in run
value = future.result()
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 769, in run
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\sessions\sessionmanager.py”, line 98, in create_session
kernel_id = yield self.start_kernel_for_session(session_id, path, name, type, kernel_name)
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 762, in run
value = future.result()
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\sessions\sessionmanager.py”, line 110, in start_kernel_for_session
kernel_id = yield maybe_future(
value = future.result()
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\kernels\kernelmanager.py”, line 176, in start_kernel
kernel_id = await maybe_future(self.pinned_superclass.start_kernel(self, **kwargs))
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\multikernelmanager.py”, line 186, in start_kernel
km.start_kernel(**kwargs)
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py”, line 337, in start_kernel
kernel_cmd, kw = self.pre_start_kernel(**kw)
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py”, line 286, in pre_start_kernel
self.write_connection_file()
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\connect.py”, line 466, in write_connection_file
self.connection_file, cfg = write_connection_file(self.connection_file,
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\connect.py”, line 136, in write_connection_file
with secure_write(fname) as f:
File “C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\lib\contextlib.py”, line 113, in enter
return next(self.gen)
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_core\paths.py”, line 461, in secure_write
win32_restrict_file_to_user(fname)
File “c:\users\juang\documents\github\tello-adv-setup\venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_core\paths.py”, line 387, in win32_restrict_file_to_user
import win32api
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing win32api: No se encontró el proceso especificado.
Thank you so much

cap2

Hi @juanga

My name is Pat Ryan and I am the instructor for your course. Thank you very much for signing up. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Jupyter Notebook.

We only use the notebook to test the installation and see the Tello fly for the first time.

What I would like to suggest is, instead of using the Jupyter Notebook, use a couple of scripts I put together:

Test Library Install Script

Script to test sending commands to the Tello drone

The first script will make sure the install of the necessary libraries works.

The second script is essentially the same as the Jupyter Notebook but as a Python a script.

If you get a chance to run these, I would love to hear if it worked for you.

Thank you

Pat

thank you so much, i did that you suggested and it works, then i uninstalled Anaconda and i could ran the code in the jupyter notebook